- 85% of women and 15 % of men are victims of domestic violence. 
- In the U.S., at least three women are murdered daily as a result of domestic violence by a current or former partner. 
- Over 4.7 million women in the U.S. will experience physical violence by a partner annually. 
- 81% of women who have experienced stalking by a current or former male partner are also physically assaulted by that same person. 
- Domestic violence is the top reason for injuries to women- at a higher amount than the sum of injuries caused by car accidents, robberies and sexual assaults. 
- A woman is physically or emotionally assaulted every nine seconds.